Participate in the Idea Hackathon
Now Accepting Submissions for the 2018 Inflow Hackathon
We believe that ideas can come from anyone anywhere and that some of the greatest minds of our company remain untapped, ready to be engaged and willing to bring solutions, change, and create radical breakthroughs for the benefit of our customers and each other. Which is why every year we host a virtual hackathon where Inflowees can identify problems to be solved and we can all work together to make a difference.
How it Works
Participation in the Hackathon must be on your own time and cannot be completed during working hours. The contest rules and most frequently asked questions are outlined below. If you have additional questions after reviewing this information, please contact: email@example.com
- Identify a problem, issue, road-block, or cumbersome process related to Inflow or your current position/work location. (Example: A business process that takes too long or is a source of frustration that you constantly have to “deal with” or find ways to “work around” the problem.)
- Submit your problem to be solved using the form at the bottom of this page.
- A panel of Inflowees (Inflow Employees) will review the Inflow Hackathon submissions and make a selection from each category.
- There will be one winner for the Customer Solution category and one winner for the Inflow Solution category. The winners will be assigned a partner from Inflow Headquarters to help develop and implement a solution over the course of 6 weeks.
- We won't stop there! All Hackathon entries will be addressed in an effort to implement as many solutions as possible.
What is the difference between the two categories (Customer Solution and Inflow Solution)? The Customer Solution category is for issues that affect our customers on-site or in the field. The Inflow Solution category is for problems affecting Inflowees company-wide.
Is there a prize for the winner of the Inflow Hackathon? Yes, there will be one Grand Prize Winner for each of the two categories (Customer Solution and Inflow Solution). The prize is an Inflow YETI Cooler.
What is the deadline for submitting issues? The deadline for submitting issues for the 2018 Inflow Hackathon (using the form at the bottom of this page) is July 4, 2018.
Every contest has to have rules. However, we have decided to keep them as simple as possible.
- Each submission must be developed on your own time and cannot be completed during working hours.
- Submissions should be related to Inflow and/or your current position/work location.
- Submit as many entries as you want!
Submit Your Entry Here
Please fill out this form to the best of your ability. The deadline for submitting issues for the 2018 Inflow Hackathon (using the form at the bottom of this page) is July 4, 2018. Submit as many entries as you want!